Thursday 4 September 2014

Mind over matter

Hey there


you've probably heard before this saying "mind over matter"...
but have you actually tested it out?
I did...

Recently I've got sick, it was a random virus. In the middle of the night I woke up and began
throwing up until I couldn't anymore... it was bad! My whole skin became hot red and my eyes were blood shot and I just felt awful.
I drank a glass of water and tried to go back to sleep...
Only to wake up in another couple of hours to throw up, this has repeated until dawn.
After the morning came my stomach was completely empty and aching.
I ate a yogurt (one of those Activia)  and drank some water.
after curling into a ball and telling my friend who called me that I won't be able to see her by 1pm (she called me at 11:30am)
Slowly I rose on my feet and went to take a shower, while in the shower I've played some tunes I enjoy and began "brainwashing" myself that I'm not sick and that nothing hurts and that I'm OK.
after that I lay down for a bit and tried to breath slowly through my nostrils focusing on feeling
Love in my heart and convincing the mind that it is it's own limitation.
Then I went outside, back and forth basically, not too fast.
And guess what?  I felt great by the end of that evening, I went out and saw some friends...
Also smoked a cigarette...But quitting is whole another issue that may deserve it's own post.

I've also been reading this book "Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Malchizedek
Really inspiring... I can't tell you if anything is 100% what it is... but keeping an open mind and leaving possibilities open has always served me well.

Have a wonderful..... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment